Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Just wanted to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!!! Brendan has tons of new pictures we will post them soon

Tiffany, Brendan, Steven

1 comment:

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

Oh man, I got all excited thinking you were back to blogging. Post the pics! :) I am so addicted to blogging now - as if I need another computer addiction, huh?! Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

What I like to do!

  • Eat junk food ( too much)
  • Writing all his alphabet
  • Love going to school at Ms. Robins
  • Love playing with my jungle toys
  • I like to go Bowling with my Daddy wile my mommy studies
  • I like to bake Brownies
  • I like going to my neighbors when Mommy goes to school

Christmas Idea's

  • Marbles
  • Cars
  • Spiderman
  • Imaginex toys
  • Animals (toy of course)
  • Transformers

Favorite Cartoons

  • Oswald
  • Lazy Town
  • Air Bud
  • Wow Wow Wubzy
  • Maggie and the Beast..
  • Tom and Jerry
  • Scoobby Doo( all)